Biotrade Melabel Whitening Tonic
Whitening tonic to lighten and even out the complexion of the entire face and other areas of the body affected by hyperpigmentation. It is suitable for lightening post-acne spots, pregnancy spots, sun spots, age spots, freckles.
Gently exfoliates the surface layer of the skin, tightens enlarged pores and regulates fat secretion.
Contains kojic acid in a cocktail of AHA and BHA – alpha and beta hydroxy acids, which block the overproduction of melanin and stimulate skin regeneration and collagenogenesis.
- Extensive hyperpigmented areas
- Oily skin with dark spots after acne
- Dark spots on the face and body
- Sun spots, pigmented scars, acne spots, pregnancy spots and hormone therapy, freckles, age spots
- Lightens dark spots on the face and body
- Evens out the overall complexion
- Regulates oiliness
- Tightens enlarged pores
- Gently exfoliates the surface layer of the skin
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Kojic acid – has a whitening effect, blocks the overproduction of the melanin pigment and helps to distribute it evenly on the skin surface
- Glycolic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid that stimulates the exfoliation process and cellular regeneration, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Malic acid – improves skin tone and helps shrink enlarged pores
- Lactic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid, which accelerates the exfoliation process, limits the development of bacteria and stimulates the growth of new cells; has a moisturizing and mild cleansing effect
The product is non-comedogenic.
How to use:
- Wash the face well and then dry it. Apply the tonic with a cotton swab without washing it off and avoid the area around the eyes.
- About 30 minutes after applying the tonic, apply a deep moisturizing cream. You can skip this step if you have combination to oily skin.
- Apply in the evening every two days, and if there are no unwanted side effects – every day.
- For best results, combine with an SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- During the day it is mandatory to use a cream with a very high protection factor (SPF 50+), regardless of the season.
- You should not use creams containing Retin A and vitamin A derivatives while using whitening products.
- If your skin is more sensitive, you may feel a slight tingling and/or burning sensation that passes quickly.
- We do not recommend using Melabel tonic if one is currently trying to cope with acne. Once the skin is significantly cleared of active pimples, the tonic can be adopted into the daily routine for addressing brownish acne marks. Should acne marks be rather red in color, Acnaut Repair Cream SPF30 would do a better job
- Although Melabel tonic can be combined with Melabel Forte cream in an enhanced routine, these two products should not be used together, one after another. It is recommended that the products are applied alternating – alone, every other evening.
aqua, alcohol, glycolic acid, kojic acid, malic acid, lactic acid, parfum, disodium edta, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, geraniol, citronellol