Builder Gel Cover Pink Beige
Semilac Builder Gel Cover Warm Beige is a cover builder gel in warm beige. It builds up the nail plate and gives it a beautiful, natural look, adjusting to to match every skin type.
Our innovative formula facilitates the application and modelling of the product when creating any nail shape and ensures that the client feels comfortable while the product is cured in the lamp. The appropriate thickness and self-levelling properties of the gel make working with it easy and pleasant both for professional and beginner nail designers. The appropriate pigmentation allows an accurate and precise shading of the product near the skin and gives the opportunity to work with French construction, painted as well as baby boomer styling.
- We recommend the use of a primer before gel styling.
- Requires using Base - We recommend - Semilac Extend Base and then your favourite glossy top from the Semilac range.
- Extension: Yes
- Consistency: Thick
- Colour: Soft Warm beige
- Application: Extension, filling, hardening of natural plate
- Build-up/overlay: Yes
- Regrowth filling: Yes
- Thickness: 5/5
- Provides a suitable camouflage for the natural nail plate
- Increased resistance to cracks and injuries
- Easy to apply and easy to model
- Reduces any sensation of burning to a minimum
- Colour adapts to different skin types
Lamp UV LED 24 W - 60 + 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 36 W - 2 x 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 48/24 W - 60/90 sec.
UV 36 W lamp - 3 x 60 sec.
Builder gels are exclusively for professional use. Application of UV gel products requires professional knowledge and skills. Before performing a fully satisfying and safe manicure, we recommend UV Gel training
Bisphenol A Epoxy Dimethacrylate, Aliphatic Urethane Diacrylate Oligomer, Aliphatic Urethane Methacrylate, PEG-3 Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, PEG-4 Dimethacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, HEMA, Methyl Benzylformate, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Polyacrylate, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 60725, p-Hydroxyanisole.