A girl can never have too many lipsticks!!
Jordana Ticia liquid lipsticks go on as an ultra-pigmented liquid and dry down to a matte finish which will stay for hours.
- In The Buff : The most perfect warm toned nude; a girl can never have too many nude lipsticks.
- FOMO : *CAUTION* Not purchasing this peach toned liquid lipstick will leave you with a serious case of FOMO (fear of missing out…duh).
- Love Shy : A nude liquid lipstick with deep mauve undertones; a beautifully classic shade with a dash of modern excitement.
- Mmmm: Designed in collaboration with the KING of makeup @mmmmitchell, this iconic super pale nude is the perfect shade to create an ombre lip. Highlight the centre of your lips with this shade to create the illusion of a plumper pout.
- Smooch : Wear this gorgeous peach based nude and you’re bound to find yourself a gorgeous specimen to smooch! (And no transfer due to our liquid lipstick formula being kiss proof! Winner!!)
- So Fetch : A dusty mauve pink that is guaranteed to get you in Regina George’s clique!
- Felicia: This cool toned pink nude is so pretty and wearable. Try this one and you’ll be saying ‘bye Felicia’ to all your other pink lippies.
- Paint The Town : A bright orange red which is sure to turn some heads; a party on your lips.
- Bae Berry: A beautiful berry shade that will have everyone begging to be your bae.
How to use:
1) Begin by exfoliating lips, ensuring a smooth canvas
2)Apply a lip balm over lips and let sink in for a few minutes, remove excess so lip is dry
3) Apply liquid lipstick in a thin layer, refrain from applying multiple layers
4)Let liquid lipstick dry down to a matte finish, that will last for hours
THIS PRODUCT IS CRUELTY FREE AND VEGAN FRIENDLY
Model: Tara Bromley MUA wears Iconic Base and Sparkle and Stella highlighter in photos
Nikki_n Makeup wearing paint the town