Sally Cleanse is a super active treatment cleanser with 2% salicylic acid to turbocharge your skincare routine. To be frank, it really isn’t for those who don’t need it but if you’re oily-skinned or prone to any form of congestion anywhere, whether it be blackheads of keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), Sally is your new best friend.
- Very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to regulate oil so you’re matte where you want to be
- Blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
- Under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
- Keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use on your body
- Not for hoomans with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
- Not for pregnant hoomans – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin
How to use:
Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing.
1.Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
2.Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
3.After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
To use Sally Cleanse as a Spot-Zapper:
Apply directly to spots, leave for three minutes and remove.
To use Sally Cleanse as a Micro-Mask:
Massage Sally Cleanse into cleansed skin, leave for 2 minutes and remove. We recommend that you do this once a week, maximum!
Top Nerdie tip:
Mix Sally Cleanse with PreProbiotic to buffer and decrease the activity of the acid for a gentler cleanse. If your skin can be touchy, build up usage by beginning using Sally Cleanse just once a week.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate , Propylene Glycol , Salicylic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Gluconolactone , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Hydroxide .