Black Eyelash Adhesive
WHAT IT IS:
Our Black Lash Glue is the perfect companion for your SOSUbySJ lashes!
Benefits of Black Lash Glue:
Intensifies the lash line
WHEN USING WITH LASHES:
1. Remove lashes from the tray using SOSUbySJ Tweezers
2. Measure the lash against your natural lashes & trim the lash from the outer edge.
3. Apply a thin layer of the SOSUbySJ glue to the band & leave to dry for a minute to get tacky (If the glue is too wet it will slide around the eye).
4. Apply the lash to the centre of the eye using SOSUbySJ Tweezers, then carefully set the inner and outer corners into place.
5. Squeeze the false lash with your natural lashes to help it adhere to, and get as close as possible to, the natural lash line.
Aqua, Alcohol Denate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Acrylates/ diacetone, Acrylamide Copolymer, \glycerine, PVP, Sorbitol, Dextrin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Allanton, Methylparaben.