Acne Out - Active Lotion
- oily skin with acne
- enlarged pores and blackheads
- single pustules
- ingrown hairs after epilation
Provides the fastest penetration and influence of inflammatory and non-inflammatory purulent rash - pimples.
- Rosa Damascene organic water – organic tonic and hydrating rose water, derived from one of the most valuable aroma roses
- Niacinamide / Vitamin B3 – maintains healthy skin condition, beneficial impact over various skin infections, and improves blood circulation
- Glycerin – soothes, hydrates, and increases the elasticity of the skin, preventing its dehydration and improves its protection
- Methenamine – broad-spectrum antibacterial ingredient
Our dermo-cosmetic products contain selected active ingredients that guarantee optimal efficacy and the minimum risk of side effects.
How to use:
- The lotion is applied with a well-soaked cotton swab twice a day on pre-washed skin in the affected area. It is applied until the skin is soothed and the breakouts have been removed completely.
- For single breakouts, the lotion is applied with a cotton swab 2-3 times a day only on the affected area.
- If you use moisturiser, such as Acnaut Hydro Active Cream or makeup, wait at least 10-15 minutes after applying the active lotion.
- To prevent ingrown hairs, the lotion is applied immediately after shaving on the epilated area and the process is repeated a few hours later, as well as over the next few days.
After using the active lotion wash your hands with water!
Aqua, alcohol, rosa damascena flower water, niacinamide, glycerin, tetrasodium edts, methenamine, parfum, citronellol, geraniol, buthylphenil methylpropional
The product range is PABA free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic as well as meeting all European quality requirements and standards.It is clinically tested for efficacy and safety and recommended by all leading Dermatologists.
The patented formula of our Acne Out series provides adequate care for skin prone to acne and oiliness, blackheads and enlarged pores. The active ingredient has powerful antibacterial action which eliminates the main cause of the condition - Propionibacterium acnes