PM Facial Moisturising Lotion
Skin needs moisture around the clock. A night cream with niacinamide is ideal to soothe skin while you sleep. For maximum hydration and skin-barrier replenishment that helps the skin hold on to moisture, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides. CeraVe recommend a non-comedogenic night-time moisturiser like CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion which has both ingredients and won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
Ideal for normal to oily skin, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturiser features three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides, hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing niacinamide in an oil-free, non-comedogenic formula. This rich yet lightweight night cream uses patented MVE Delivery Technology to deliver a steady stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night, and helps the skin hold on to it.
- Ultra-lightweight night cream
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturising ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free, fragrance-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
All skin types
How to use:
Apply liberally to the face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxethanol, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylyl glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, ethylhexyglycerin, sodium hyaluronate, Ceramide EOP.