La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Lotion is a high protection sunscreen for babies from 6 months of age. The smooth and comfortable texture is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologically tested on atopic skin. The mixed filtering system ensures that the radiation protection is very wide and protects the fragile baby skin on a daily basis.
- Texture: fluid lotion;
- Skin issues: skin exposed to the sun;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 6+ months;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive and atopic;
- Main benefits: water resistant, protects from sun radiation, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: parabens, fragrance, octocrylene, or nanoparticles.
- Mixed filtering complex with both mineral and organic sunscreen ingredients for maximum protection;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin and gently hydrates.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Lotion in the morning onto cleansed skin. Reapply every two hours of sun exposure or after bathing or towel-drying.