The Inkey List - REDNESS RELIEF SOLUTION 10% Azelaic Acid Serum
The Inkey List - REDNESS RELIEF SOLUTION 10% AZELAIC ACID SERUM
Also suitable for people who may be prone to Rosacea.
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Redness Relief Solution with 10% Azelaic Acid and massage into to the face and neck.
- Follow with your preferred moisturiser.
- Avoid using alongside BHAs, AHAs or Retinol as they could irritate the skin further. Use on alternate days.
An improvement in redness will appear within 4 weeks and improvements in uneven tone will show within 12 weeks. Consistency is key, so apply regularly even if you are not seeing the effects straight away! Please note that it can take up to 3 months of consistent use for more persistent skin concerns.
Redness Relief Solution with 10% Azelaic Acid is a specialised treatment that has been formulated for people with skin that feels irritated characterised by redness and blotchy uneven skin tone.
Also suitable for people who may be prone to Rosacea*
- 10% Azelaic Acid helps to visibly reduce the appearance of redness giving the skin a more even complexion, and instantly soothes and calms the skin.
- 0.3% Allantoin helps to soothe the skin.
Aqua (Water), Azelaic Acid, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Polylysine.