The Inkey Mandelic Acid Treatment
A gentle, yet powerful treatment that helps to significantly reduce hyperpigmentation and fade marks caused by blemishes or breakouts.
Its lightweight formula contains 10% Mandelic Acid (an AHA) and 0.1% Retinol. This unique ingredient pairing works together, with Glycerin, to target discoloration and dark spots by subtly exfoliating, encouraging natural cell turnover, whilst hydrating the skin.
Clinically proven to significantly reduce hyperpigmented acne scars*
- 94% agreed the appearance of post breakout and blemish dark spots are significantly reduced*
- 94% agreed the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation are significantly reduced*
- 94% agreed skin tone and texture is even with no significant signs of scarring*
*Based on an independent clinical trial under dermatological control, 20 participants, October 2021
- 10% Mandelic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bitter almonds with a large molecule size making it suitable for sensitive skin with proven melanin inhibiting benefits to help reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation & post acne marks.
- 0.1% Retinol: helps to increase natural cell turnover to fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation and discoloration
- Glycerin: deeply hydrates skin and draws in moisture
Aqua (Water/Eau), Propanediol, Mandelic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Extract.